Wednesday, November 26, 2014

'Hilly Path Where the Sun Shines' - Do As Infinity [ENG TRANS]


Original title: 陽のあたる坂道
Lyricist: D・A・I
Composer: D・A・I
Translator: ayszhang


A wind blows past, unfitting for the season
Carrying memories of your dear smile
You are somewhere faraway

I'll grow up not able to find anything
I can call my treasure

It all just can't end like this

Beyond the hill that everyone has to overcome
Are our true selves of that day
Even if it's a windy road
For sure, definitely, we can make it past
Surely, someday

The things that change and the things that won't change increase
I can just think of all of them dearly

I quietly remember the melody that interuppted our journey

Every time I turn back to look at the path we can't go back on, I come to a stop
If the door of sorrow breaks when I scoff in its face
I'll walk on with no more hesitation straight towards the future
Always, with you

No comments:

Post a Comment