Wednesday, January 07, 2015

'You're Everywhere' - Jay Chou [ENG TRANS]


Original title: 哪裡都是你
Lyricist: Jay Chou (周杰倫)
Composer: Jay Chou (周杰倫)
Translator: ayszhang



'Forget her'
I keep telling myself
What was once familiar is no more
But what used to be clear is still just as clear

And, go
With the rhythm of the right hand
And forget the pains of the left
You can continue even with no accompaniment

Go forth and discover new memories and new air
'Clear up' I'm waiting for the rain to give up

In a rain with tears
You're everywhere
Will you disappear if I wipe them dry?
In my mind, your smile is too complete
Completely imprisoning me in your breath
I cry along

In a rain with tears
You're everywhere
Holding you tight is my way of escape
It's too crowded here in your world
Is it you or is it me whom I can't see clearly?
We're all waiting for the rain to stop

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, now that the title's translated, it totally makes sense. Translators like you sue are unbelievable, seriously. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Yeahhh~ it literally means 'anywhere is you' which doesn't really make sense in English haha. It basically means you're everywhere I look :3
      This is actually the theme song for a movie he directed and starred in, Rooftop.

      (//o//) Thank you~~~ <3

      Delete
    2. Ha ha
      Really? My gosh. A director and actor too? Wow.

      No. Thank YOU! XD

      Delete
  2. Whoops. Ignore the typo. Blame my keyboard lol

    ReplyDelete