Saturday, January 17, 2015

'Lies' - Sid [ENG TRANS]


Original title: 嘘
Lyricist: Mao (マオ)
Composer: Yuuya ゆうや
Translator: ayszhang

Hey, do you still remember
The sky we saw that day, the crimson sky
We swore a promise, surrounded by the early summer breeze
We came together
 
You hide that lengthening shadow underneath your forced smile
So I pretend not to notice and choose to try again
 
I keep waiting for the notification on the table that doesn't vibrate
The blank night and the morning that won't dawn, I understand all of it
 
Hey, you've forgotten, right?
About the sky we saw that day, that crimson sky
You've torn up our promise and it disappeared in the early summer breeze
We can't go back
 
The sound, the colour and the temperature in this room has halved
In a daze, I sway, get tired and sleep once again today
 
'Trick me well. I hate and I love lies.' You say
It's painful by now so let's say our goodbyes
 
We wave and say "see you later"
But you know we're never going to meet again
The final lie was a kind one
I won't forget
 
Hey, someday, we'll think of the sky that we saw that day right?
That crimson sky
Holding the promise that we couldn't keep
We move on

No comments:

Post a Comment