Thursday, February 12, 2015

'My Heart is the Cloud' - Jimmy Lin [ENG TRANS]



Original title: 心雲
Lyricist: Xia Ge (夏哥)
Composer: Zongzheng Cai (蔡宗政)
Translator: ayszhang



My heart is the clouds in the sky, made nomads by the passing wind
Who can use their real love, who can use their real heart
so my heart will no longer be afloat like duckweed*
My heart is the morning dew, disappearing without a trace in a bat of an eye
Who can use their real love, who can use their real heart
to make my heart stay and to trap my love

I'm going to tell the wind high above to gently blow away the clouds in my chest
I'm going to capture the dewy heart so it accompanies me from night to dawn
Each cloud represents a love; each dewdrop represents a heart
The wind blows, the clouds scatter and we separate into two; the dews embodies my feelings
_____________________________________
*Lemna minor, a type of aquatic plant that lives in freshwater ponds and slow-moving stream water.

No comments:

Post a Comment